Wednesday 23 November 2011

In case of emergency...

I find it highly amusing (or tragic) that I have memorised the boss man's mobile number.

Every time I call him without having to look up the number I do wonder what am I doing with my life. I can safely say that after three and a half years of trying my hardest to not remember his details they are now engraved into my brain. I can recite his mobile number and home address without having to think about it.

I don't even know my own blackberry number without looking it up!

If I got stranded without my blackberry or mobile (god forbid!) the only people I could call for help are him and my parents. Tragic.

Some say that it is vital information a PA must know. I say it's just plain sad, but let's hope I can count on him when/if I get kidnapped by blood-thirsty vampires... it could happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment